Monday, October 28, 2013

25 Steps to Finding the Love of Your Life

An excellent article filled with lots of helpful tips appeared on Buzzfeed today. I'll highlight a few of my favorites:

Appreciate what you have in common





Following this advice will get you a relationship at least as well-rounded as this one:




Stand up for what you want





It's like this in my house. At least I like to think so. But really, Ross runs the place and just lets me live here.

Don't be afraid to think outside the box





I'm such a sucker for puns. It's beyond silly. Like this, probably my favorite joke of all time:

Q: What do you call cheese that's not yours?
A NACHO cheese!

It's so good. And so bad. Which makes it perfect.

Or to play "naughty games"




Honestly, I have no idea why this is so hilarious. Except for how stupid silly it is. 

And that's about it for today. We've still got a couple things up on our Etsy site, so if you're reading this, check them out and let me know what you think. Because seriously, how cute is this guy?


There are a couple more butterflies on the way too...I've taken pictures and stuff, but I have no idea where my camera usb cord is...so I probably won't get them up until tomorrow. Now off to watch the latest episode of Once Upon a Time. I really love having a glass of wine, watching that show, and making ridiculous guesses about who is who and why and what and all those hilarious fun things. 

http://www.buzzfeed.com/daves4/steps-to-finding-the-love-of-your-life?bftw

No comments:

Post a Comment